Nothing says I Love You quite like delicious and warm baked goods. Make these for your Valentine, for yourself, for your co-workers, your neighbors — Just MAKE THEM, because they are SO GOOD! Vary the sprinkles to customize for any and all occasions.
Valentine Nutella Crescent Rolls
Pillsbury crescent rolls – 8 ct. canister
13 oz jar of Nutella
2 cups powdered sugar
2 tablespoons cold milk or cream
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set to the side.
2. Keep refrigerated till ready to use the dough. Separate the crescent rolls into triangles per the directions on the package.
3. Generously spread 2 Tablespoons of Nutella onto each triangle and then roll each one up, beginning with the wide end of each triangle.
4. Place on the parchment lined cookie sheet, at least 2 inches apart from each other.
5. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the crescents turn light golden brown in color. Do NOT over bake. Cool a minute or two on the tray before icing.
6. While the crescents are baking, make the icing glaze. Put the powdered sugar in a mixing bowl. To the powdered sugar, add the milk and vanilla. Mix until a thick glaze forms. You may need a tiny bit more milk to get the consistency to drizzle with.
7. While the crescents are still a bit warm, drizzle the icing glaze generously over each crescent roll and then sprinkle with the Valentine sprinkles.
8. ENJOY!! Yield 8 Nutella crescent rolls. Once cooled, store in covered plastic ware in the fridge up to 2 days.