Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to make decorations for. It is so much fun and really gets me in that Fall mood. Check out these great and fun 15 DIY Halloween Decorations and get your spooky crafting on, and pin the post for later reference.
1. Spiderweb Garland | Source: 100 Directions
2. DIY Halloween Wreath | Source: Passion for Savings
3. Easy Halloween Milk Jug Ghost Craft | Source: Drugstore Divas
4. Colorful Skull Luminaries | Source: Crafts by Amanda
5. DIY Fabric Halloween Wreath | Source: More Than a Mom of Three
6. Lovely Lace Pumpkin | Source: Living Frugal with Erika
7. Bat Hanging Centerpiece | Source: 100 Directions
8. DIY Frugal Porch Decoration | Source: Extreme Couponing Mom
9. DIY Skeleton Party Banner | Source: Baby Loving Mama
10. Halloween Footprint Sign | Source: Home. Made. Interest.
11. Jack O’ Lantern Jars | Source: Who Needs a Cape?
12. Halloween Garland | Source: 100 Directions
13. DIY Scarecrow | Source: Living Frugal with Erika
14. Easy Halloween Door Hang | Source: Drugstore Divas
15. DIY Halloween Fabric Strip Wreath | Source: Growing Up Gabel